Staff support for local groups
Use this page to find the right staff member to help you.
The Community Activism Team in England - or your Network Developer in Wales or Northern Ireland - will usually be the first person to contact.
If you need to contact other staff including campaigners, use this full staff contact list.
The Community Activism Team
- provides groups with guidance, networking and training
- delivers regional and cross-regional group events
- provides support for groups' independent local campaigns
- helps individuals set up new groups.
To contact the Community Activism Team, email [email protected].
If you're in Wales. contact your Network Developer, Bleddyn Lake at [email protected].
For support in Northern Ireland, contact your Network Developer Niall Bakewell at [email protected].
Local & Regional Campaigners:
- provide additional area-specific expertise, campaign support and political insight
- along with the Community Activism Team - or Network Developers in Wales and Northern Ireland, help groups implement national and local campaigns
Please note that most Local & Regional Campaigners work part-time hours.