Campaign Organisers Programme
Have you got what it takes to organise a Friends of the Earth campaign?
You will have when you join the Friends of the Earth Campaign Organising Programme.
Learn the secrets, learn the skills, set up or lead a real Friends of the Earth campaign with a local group, hone your activism skills, meet new like-minded people – and have fun too.
The Campaign Organisers Programme is a unique opportunity to learn real world skills with the help and guidance of some of Friends of the Earth’s most successful campaigners – so what are you waiting for? Commit 3 hours a week over the two year programme and you’ll get:
- An intensive training weekend in winter 2013/14
- Ongoing 1:1 telephone support
- Regular skillshares with other participants
- £100 to run your first campaign
- A £50 bursary for travel and accommodation
- A Friends of the Earth Certificate in Campaign Organising (on completion of the course).
Applications are welcome from within and beyond the Friends of the Earth local group network.
Download a leaflet to promote Campaign Organisers locally.
Deadline for applications: Round one: 8 October (South), Round 2: 8 December (everywhere else).