- UN climate talks reach feeble agreement in Durban
- Climate talks in Panama - October 2011
- Why Government can’t act on councils and climate change
- The Queen goes hydroelectric
- Parliament gives green light to polluting power
- No end to nuclear power plans despite closure of Sellafield
- Birmingham wins international award for energy-saving programme
- 40 councils across the country support our campaign
- Huhne challenged at public meeting in Eastleigh
- Derby public meeting highlights climate concerns
- Andy Atkins meets shale gas protesters
- A lot done…but more to do on Energy Bill
- Eastbourne signs up to tackle climate change
- Newcastle MP joins call for stronger Energy Bill
- Pressure grows on Energy Bill Committee MPs
- Tackling climate change while the sun shines in Plymouth
- We threaten legal action over plans to slash solar subsidies
- Cold homes plans are too slow and too weak
- Lavenham public meeting - much agreement between local green groups and MP
- Public meetings send clear message to MPs
- Witney calls on Cameron to strengthen Energy Bill
- Committee on Climate Change calls for faster, stronger action on rented homes
- Strong man 'Energy Bill' flexes muscles at Westminster
- Selly Oak MP calls for a stronger Energy Bill
- Energy Bill gets Royal Assent
- Glastonbury meeting convinces MP to support stronger Energy Bill
- Government's energy efficiency proposals are too weak
- Government hears why Energy Bill needs to help tenants
- Cameron’s council calls for stronger Energy Bill
- Warm Homes campaign could help 150,000 tenants in draughty houses
- Final debate on the energy bill
- Hundreds of Cold Times stories sent to MPs
- Southwark demands action on climate change
- Cold homes cause misery for children
- Telford MP joins fight for stronger Energy Bill
- Bat for Lashes joins Warm Homes campaign
- Richmond and Twickenham vote for stronger Energy Bill
- Nick Clegg challenged at public meeting in Sheffield
- Norwich MP urged to back stronger Energy Bill
- Cold rented homes cost NHS £145m a year
- Save your energy for the bedroom
- Public demand inquiry into Big Six
- Final Demand campaign launches
- Our supporters keep legal challenge on track
- High Court rules in favour of solar legal challenge
- Funding for popular solar scheme slashed
- Community energy fund overshadowed by solar cuts
- EU urged to set tougher targets
- We're taking the Government to court over solar cuts
- Dirty energy could cost us £300 more a year
Save your energy for the bedroom
"Insulation - it's sexy stuff" - Barack Obama
Our steamy new video was inspired by the US President's excitement over home insulation.
If everyone was this turned on by energy efficiency, our homes would be a lot warmer and cheaper to heat.
Stopping our homes leaking heat is one of the fastest and easiest ways to fight dangerous climate change.
But it won't happen by itself.
Friends of the Earth is calling for the Government to lead a nationwide refurb of the UK's coldest homes.
What you can do
Sign up below to find out how you can get involved in Friends of Earth's work fighting climate change.
Do you live in a draughty rented home?
Tell your story to turn the Government on to greener homes.