- Are energy-efficient light bulbs better for the environment?
- Are washable nappies better for the environment?
- Can I advertise with Friends of the Earth?
- Can I do up my house in an environmentally responsible way?
- I want to install a wind turbine or a solar panel. Can I get a grant for this?
- How can I avoid products containing palm oil?
- How can I be green at Christmas?
- How can I be sure that I am buying fair trade produce?
- How can I find out about local air pollution?
- How can I order from Friends of the Earth shop?
- How can I stop plans to cut down a local tree?
- How can I support local farmers?
- How can I use supermarkets less?
- How much does Natural Collection give to Friends of the Earth?
- Is buying up rainforest a good way to protect it?
- Is it better to buy organic or locally produced food?
- Is it better to buy recycled or virgin paper?
- Should I switch to a green electricity tariff?
- What can I do about over-packaging in supermarkets?
- What do you think about bonfires and fireworks?
- What does the Government say about offsetting?
- What is a walking bus?
- Where can I buy Friends of the Earth products?
- Where can I buy recycled goods?
- Where can I find environmentally friendly products?
- Which is better for the environment - milk in a bottle or carton?
- Which is better, petrol or diesel?
- Why doesn't Friends of the Earth recommend carbon offsetting?
- How can I campaign on local transport issues?
- Can timber companies prove that they source good wood?
- Does carbon offsetting work?
- How can I install renewable energy such as solar panels?
- How can I check when my Natural Collection gift catalogue order will arrive?
- Where can I buy eco-friendly products?
- Can I download Friends of the Earth web pages to my Kindle?
Where can I buy Friends of the Earth products?
Every time you order from Friends of the Earth shop, you're helping fund our vital work.
Friends of the Earth shop sells an inspiring selection of eco-friendly gifts, books and products for the home and garden. From everyday cleaning products and energy-saving gadgets, to children's toys and ethical jewellery.
We also sell a select range of Friend of the Earth t-shirts, hoodies, cloth bags and stationery, including our bestselling envelope reuse labels.
See our Friends of the Earth branded range.