Get more involved
Great ways to help our buzzy little friends thrive
There are lots of fun and easy ways you can help bees - from planting bee-friendly flowers and buying local honey, to joining us for an event near you.
And those are just a few examples.
- Download our '20 things you need to know about bees' booklet.
For more info and ideas, including on bee-friendly plants and gardening
- Download our free garden planner
What to plant to make your garden a bee-friendly place
- Join an event happening near you
And find out about bees where you live.
- Help out with The Bee Cause in your area.
Contact your local Friends of the Earth group to find out more.
- Shop from our bee-inspired range
Every order supports our campaigns. Take a look at our range for the home and garden.
- Tell your friends and family about The Bee Cause.
Because the more people who join, the stronger our campaign will be.
If you have any questions, we're here to help. Please contact [email protected].