Working with Friends of the Earth
Friends of the Earth is open to working with organisations that are environmentally forward-thinking and with which we can develop mutually beneficial relationships.
We are committed to changing environmental trends and influences. We consider partners on a case-by-case basis and each needs to demonstrate a commitment to addressing environmental challenges.
Vision: A positive relationship between people and the environment
Our 40 year vision is to establish a world where:
- Our economies promote sustainability.
- Global temperature rise is kept as low as possible.
- We can adequately feed and provide water and shelter for a bigger population.
- Industry, transport and homes are powered by safe, renewable energy.
- Natural biodiversity is preserved to the greatest possible extent.
- Critical ecosystems are recovering in ways adapted to climate change.
We aim to engage more people with Friends of the Earth in more ways. We'd like your help to:
- Increase the number of people donating to us
From making a donation to taking part in a sponsored event.
- Increase awareness of Friends of the Earth
As a campaigning organisation delivering environmental solutions.
- Find new ways for people to take action for the environment
From innovative on-line action to acting with others in communities.
Here are some projects you might consider supporting
Sponsorship of events in 2012 and 2013
Gifts in Kind
- Big Green Bike Ride 2012 and 2013
Goody bag items and clothing for cyclists
- Gala Event 2012
Entertainment, auction prizes and goody bag items
Other ways you can help
- Commercial partnerships: such as the Co-operative Credit Card
- Employee fundraising: take part in our Big Green Bike Ride
- Cause-related marketing: joint promotion with a proportion of profit going to the cause
- Payroll giving
Advertising with Friends of the Earth
We offer space in our magazine where green businesses can promote themselves. To find out more, read Can I advertise in 'Earthmatters'? Inclusion does not constitute an endorsement.
If you're interested in working with Friends of the Earth, please contact us.
© Jon Challicom/Friends of the Earth