Switch to green energy now
Switching is so easy. You can do it online or on the phone. All you need to do is provide your postcode and answer a few questions.
Once you’ve chosen your tariff and payment method, you can relax safe in the knowledge that your carbon footprint has just got a lot smaller.
Boiling the kettle will have never felt so good.
With thanks to Triodos Bank for the wonderful wind farm footage.
Why choose Good Energy?
Good Energy, a 100% renewable electricity and carbon neutral gas supplier, has been working with Friends of the Earth for over a decade.
Good Energy's mission is to help everyone play their part in fighting climate change by including people like you at the heart of the solution. Together, we believe we are determined to achieve a future for Britain powered purely by cleaner, renewable electricity generated across the country.
Reasons to switch:
- Every time someone switches to Good Energy quoting 'Friends of the Earth', the company will donate £50 to us.
- Good Energy is an award winning ethical supplier that always strives to treat its customers in a straightforward and fair manner.
- A long term supporter of Friends of the Earth, Good Energy has donated over £56,000 over the past 3 years.
- Juliet Davenport, OBE, founded the company to tackle climate change and deliver energy security to UK customers.
Why choose Ecotricity?
Friends of the Earth has been working with Ecotricity for many years. It has a "frack-free gas" promise so you can have peace of mind that you’ll never be cooking on shale ever again.
Reasons to switch:
- Ecotricity will donate up to £50 to Friends of the Earth when you switch, and the same again for every year that you stay with them.
- It operates an Ethical Pricing Policy, which means Ecotricity customers are always on the latest best price no matter when they joined.
- On average, for more than a decade, Ecotricity has spent more per customer each year on building new sources of green energy than any other energy company in Britain.
- Ecotricity does everything it can to minimise its own carbon footprint, from the energy it supplies to the running of its offices.
- Ecotricity is rated number 1 by Citizens Advice for customer service in the energy industry.
Call 08000 302 302 to switch now. Don’t forget to mention Friends of the Earth.