Be a greener shopper
Take out a special supporter's subscription to Ethical Consumer and Friends of the Earth will receive a £10 donation.
Our work with Ethical Consumer
Friends of the Earth and Ethical Consumer worked together as part of The Bee Cause campaign, to produce a consumer guide to honey.
This guide highglights the issues surrounding bees, and the vital role they play in our environment. It includes Ethical Consumer's best buy advice, and shows how small consumer choices can make a different to the lives of honey bees and the planet.
The guide to honey is just one of over 200 guides on the Ethical Consumer website. Each guide helps you choose products and services according to the issues you care about - whether that's climate change, GM crops, sweatshop labour or animal testing.
From bread to banks, thousands of shoppers use Ethical Consumer's product guides every week to check what to buy and what not to buy.
Essential reading for everyone that believes in democracy and citizen power as a way to create a truly sustainable society.
Charles Secrett, former Executive Director, Friends of the Earth
A mind-boggling thoroughness and integrity that makes everyone else look like a charlatan.
Lucy Siegle, the Observer
What will I get?
Subscribe to Ethical Consumer magazine and you'll get:
- 6 issues of the printed magazine, and/or a digital book version and digital download.
- Detailed ethical ratings of over 40,000 companies, brands and products.
- Fully customisable scorecards, according to your concerns and personal ethics.
- Mobile-friendly scorecards for when you're out and about.
- Magazine back catalogue as digital downloads.
- Free listing in the ethical business directory.
- Every single research report in digital format (worth over £300).
- Ethical Consumer introduction booklet.
- Email newsletter and full access to the forums.
How do I subscribe?
Choose either digital-only subscription, or get the printed magazine delivered to your door. Both cost £29.95 per year - that's less than 58p a week!
Ethical Consumer take payment when you order but you can cancel by phone or email within 30 days, and get a full refund - no-questions-asked.
To ensure Friends of the Earth receives the £10 donation, please enter foeoffer in the "where did you hear about us" field on the subscription pages.